|Mon 6.11.2023||Tue-Sun 7.–12.11.2023|
|Day Ticket||17 €||27 €|
|Children between 7 and 18||7 €||17 €|
|VIP Ticket||150 €|
|Reduced Price Ticket (student, retiree, unemployed)||12 €||22 €|
|Family Ticket (2 adults and 2 children)||38 €||78 €|
Children under 7 years (sitting on the lap), free of charge. A service fee will be added to the prices above.
- Entrance to the event area and VIP area
- Seating in the VIP zone
- Private entrance and locker services
- Exclusive catering in the VIP lounge
- Hovimuusikko Ilkka’s perfomance on Friday
Price 150 €/person
Pikkujoulu package Friday 10.11.2023
Organize a Christmas Party (pikkujoulu) for your team, company or even a for a group of friends at HPP Open!
The evening program
- 17.15 Welcome bubbly in the VIP lounge
- Delicious catering in the VIP lounge (menu will be published later)
- Watching world-class tennis from VIP lounge
- Hovimuusikko Ilkka will perform at 20:30 at the earliest
- The evening continues with DJ music
Pikkujoulu package: 135 €/person. (Pikkujoulu packages for groups from 4 people)
Also possible to reserve tennis courts at an additional cost between 15:30 and 17:30.
Reservations and inquiries:
+358 400 5888 55
* No ticket holder or spectator may : (a) continually collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the grounds of the Tournament any match scores or related statistical data during match play (from the commencement of a match through its conclusion for any commercial, betting or gambling purpose); and (b) film, photograph, broadcast, stream, publish, transmit and/or otherwise offer to the public (or assist any third party in offering to the public), on a live or on a delayed basis, in whole or in part, and whether on a free basis or subject to payment, any sound recording, photograph, video footage, motion picture, film and/or other audio-visual content captured by any means whatsoever inside the Tournament site (except as is allowed in the Tournament Accreditation Policy). The continual use of laptop computers or other handheld electronic devices within the confines (spectator area) of the tournament match courts is prohibited. The exception to this provision is properly credentialed media, tournament vendors and tournament staff when used in the performance of their duties.